These LED Strips illuminate instantly produce continuous light. Ultra slim (2.0mm) and flexible they illuminate in a cool white colour (also available in a warm white colour). The strips come in 5 meters lengths by 10 cm in width and 2.0 mm in depth.
Under cupboard, plinths, recesses, window frames , shelves, wardrobe, cornice, shadow gaps, door frames, banisters, hand rails, steps and patios, Logo or brand advertising(Shop head advertising).
Advantages compared with Epoxy light (with silicon glue):
- High IP68 waterproof rating.
- The working environment extend to -40-60 or 50 degrees
- Lightweight, and is almost the same weight with the non-waterproof strips.
- Color remains after long-term using, unlike other lights colloid aging, yellowing.
- Easy to handle after shearing COATING, 4-5 minutes later, dries up to IP68.
- High efficiency and energy saving,exceptional corrosion resistance.
- Using quality 5050/3528 SMD LED with low decay and high CRI.
- Adopted Parylene Technology.
- IP Grade:IP68.
- Warranty: 3 years
- CE/RoHs approved
- Use up to 90% less energy than a standard strip light.
- Lasts up to 50,000 hours.
- 5 Year Warranty
- 14 day money back guarantee.
- Mercury FREE
SunliteLED strip lights are the best green alternative to conventional lighting, not only will they reduce your energy consumption and carbon footprint, their long life saves on landfill and they DO NOT contain envirometal damaging materials such as mercury.